We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it so that we can help. This will also help us to improve our standards and the level of support that we can offer all our customers.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five working days of receiving it and we will enclose a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint by reviewing all of the information available.
- We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter or email.
- Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that were agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter or email.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for an independent party unconnected with the matter at our company to review the matter.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you want to make a complaint you can contact
St. Georges House
For further information, you should contact the our Complaints Handling on 0800 151 0080 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.